We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious junior marketing executive to join our dynamic growing team and help drive demand through marketing for Eseye.
The successful candidate will work closely with the entire marketing team to increase our demand generation, brand reputation and social profile. The right candidate must be willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in but also have fantastic attention to detail.
This is an ideal role for a junior marketeer or marketing graduate wanting to get broad experience across the full marketing mix and be part of an exciting high growth B2B technology business.
- Marketing Campaign Support – create and execute new marketing campaigns across a wide variety of channels including assisting with:
- Campaign email copywriting
- The creation of emails in Pardot (marketing automation tool)
- Setting up and management of webinars
- Marketing Communication Support:
- Copywriting support across a variety of assets including internal Connect newsletter, external Limitless customer newsletter, proofing campaign emails/checking links, copywriting of social posts etc.
- Event Management Support:
- Researching relevant industry events and maintaining the annual event calendar
- Liaising with event organisers regarding exhibitor packages, availability and booking process
- Coordinating the sending of collateral to and from events
- Attending events and assisting on the stand (optional – subject to COVID restrictions)
- Digital & Social Media Support – day to day management of the website and social media channels including:
- Website content management: uploading blogs, uploading podcast pages, news/PR etc.
- Managing the weekly social media planner
- Drafting social media posts and scheduling using social media tools to support campaigns, working together with the Content specialist
- Support Digital Marketing Manager with website lead optimisation tasks, SEO research, reporting
- Become a proficient user of Pardot & Salesforce CRM
- Responsibility for branded / promo items including research, stock levels and ordering
- Supporting the team with ongoing reporting, research projects and other tasks as required
Skill / Person Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Any hands-on marketing experience is a bonus
- Strong, confident communication skills, including fluent and articulate English speaking and writing
- Excellent time management skills
- Naturally inclined problem-solver with a can-do attitude
- Strong technical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter and well-organised
- Needs to be reliable, hard-working and willing to roll their sleeves up