Guildford, United Kingdom
Eseye is looking to recruit a Technical Consultant, to join our team of highly skilled TC’s, reporting directly to the Chief Customer Officer and based in our Guildford Head Office. Predominantly an engineering role in which technical skills and knowledge are constantly stretched, the Technical Consultant takes over from where the Sales team finish, and will have deep and diverse technical ability, providing technical support, performing trouble-shooting functions and resolving customer issues. Technical Consultants must be highly knowledgeable about Eseye’s products and services so that they can assist users, colleagues, customers and clients with any issues they may have.
- Testing products and applications;
- Resolving customer or client issues;
- “Paid for Consultant” on customer IoT projects;
- Planning and coordinating projects to ensure that effective solutions are delivered within agreed timescales and costs;
- Assisting with the planning, design, research and acquisition of new or upgraded hardware and software systems;
- Maintaining current knowledge of hardware, software and network technology and recommending modifications as necessary;
- Assisting with the selection of the most appropriate hardware/software/technical solution to meet client’s requirements.
- Managing full lifecycle of client projects and being the primary client contact for technical subjects;
- On-site and remote installation, configuration and support of enterprise software;
- Recommending appropriate bespoke solutions where required;
- Pre-sales support to consultants and the sales teams including managing RFP/RFI responses;
- Training clients on installation and on-going support of advanced software products;
- Running technical workshops and architecting bespoke solutions;
- Being a knowledgeable expert on our products and associated technologies;
- Upskilling and mentoring other Technical Consultants.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in Technical Consulting;
- Education to degree level (computing or IT qualification);
- Commercial awareness and comfortable with the dynamics of a small, fast-growing business;
- Excellent communication skills in all disciplines i.e written, oral, email & presentation;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to plan, organise and manage time without supervision;
- Capable of hands on problem-solving;
- Ability to proactively generate ideas and solutions;
- Experience in customer support.
- Competitive salary;
- Career progression;
- Company pension scheme with 5% employer contribution;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Regular social events;
- Brand new offices in the Surrey Research Park, close to local amenities;
- Perkbox Employee Benefits;
- Free parking;
- Unlimited free Costa Coffee;
- On-site cafe.
Job Type: Full-time