IoT Solution Architect (ISA)
East Coast USA (Remote Working)
Are you an experienced Solutions Architect with a background in IoT and other related technologies?
If you are a professional with experience adopting and designing solutions to multiple LTE & 5G technologies across multiple market sectors and geographies, and you enjoy being hands-on with customers, engineering, and product teams, you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a talented candidate to join our team as an IoT Solutions Architect.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of the Solution Architect is to perform discovery sessions, manage the requirements gathering, technology selection and solution design with our customers to help them adopt Eseye advanced technology solutions and elevate Eseye to their Trusted Advisor status. The IoT Solutions Architect will support our sales teams in designing solutions to meet our customers’ IoT needs. The ISA is responsible for creating effective, efficient, scalable, secure, and innovative IoT Solutions for Eseye customers. The scope of these solutions spans hardware, software, network, middleware, cloud/customer hosted applications & platforms, and their collective integration. This is a customer-facing role that requires an individual with strong technical, communications and collaboration
Responsibilities of this position include:
- The role is supporting Eseye Global IoT Customers across in multiple countries with a focus on the USA.
- Capture, interpret, and document customer requirements to aid in the development of customer solutions.
- Design scalable technical solutions to address the complete IoT lifecycle leveraging Eseye’s core products and professional services portfolio.
- Facilitate discovery and design meetings with customers and internal Eseye teams.
- Aid in the development of RFP responses, proposals, and Statements of Work ensuring customers’ needs are met, cost model is adequate, and deliverables meet sales and customer expectations.
- Identify key technical and business risks associated with solution designs
- Present solution proposals to customers in collaboration with Sales.
- Aid in the creation of the Statement of Work to define work scope, deliverables, timelines, and Eseye’s / Customer’s roles and responsibilities.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in IoT and Mobility related technologies, and industry trends. Actively contribute to Eseye’s knowledge management systems.
- Lead technical engagement with vendors for products and support issues.
- Work closely across multiple Eseye organizations including Product, Marketing, Professional Services, Network, and IT to optimize solutions and increase customer value.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management (or other related technology degree) or equivalent field experience.
- 3+ years of experience in working with large corporate customers in a solution design or consultancy role.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience architecting / designing / supporting production quality carrier / enterprise-class, IoT and advanced mobility systems.
- Experience with IoT platforms and devices, middleware, device management, and related IoT/M2M/SCADA technologies. The ideal candidate has experience with eSIM/eUICC technologies. Familiarity with basic data packet layer networking concepts such as SGW/PGW, CGNAT, TCP/IP, MQTT, and CoAP all the way down to the data schemas a customer might use is a big plus.
- Experience with mobility platforms and devices, middleware, device management and related enterprise mobility management technologies.
- Experience with network technologies (NFC / PAN / WAN), including terrestrial (IP-based), satellite, cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, and low power (LPWAN).
- Experience with IoT and mobility security technologies and vendors.
- Excellent written and oral communication / presentation skills. The ability to build trusted customer and partner relationships at all levels is paramount.
- Must be able to simplify and effectively communicate and collaborate.
- Ability and willingness to travel, as needed, up to 50%.
- IoT Platform / Security / Network / Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) certifications.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning and Workflow Management Systems.