Head of GSI Partnerships
USA or Canada (Remote Working)
We are looking for a business development executive with strong deal and relationship management experience to both develop and lead our global systems integrator (GSI) practice.
The Head of GSI Partnerships is a new role. You will be a key member of the Eseye team and will report directly to the SVP Alliances and Partnerships. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing our strategy for selecting the GSI partners we Go-To-Market with, executing our global resource and revenue plans for the GSI business and on the development and execution of our global partner business plans with each SI partner.
You will also be responsible for driving top-line revenue growth and overall market adoption of the partner solutions and Eseye services, by establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions. You will successfully work cross-functionally across all Eseye teams and build out a small business development team to execute go to market and business returns with your GSI partners.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales and marketing background that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts and to easily interact with customers and sales executives. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions. We are looking for candidates that are creative, aggressive, and looking to expand and advance their responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Passionate GSI alliances champion who can provide world-class program management and thought leadership to increase revenue and drive incremental business opportunities;
- Create and manage key alliance GSI relationships on a day-to-day basis;
- Identify and recruit select GSIs to become part of the Eseye GSI alliance;
- Hire a small team of business development leads to help execute and scale the GSI program
- Partner closely with the GSIs to build a complete value proposition for Eseye’s target customers which are large global Corporates;
- Partner business planning including target setting, business development activities and monitoring progress against plan with QBRs;
- Build an GSI partner enablement program to include lead generation, training, deal qualification, pricing, and implementation;
- Hit and exceed targets for this program each quarter;
- Actively work with SVP Alliances and Partnerships to build, update and execute the GSI SWAT team strategy and execution;
- Define and communicate Eseye’s value propositions to GSI advisory organizations, driven through webinars, training, partner events and other communications;
- Work within your focus market to understand who the key players are, what requirements it has and how Eseye can sell more effectively as a result;
- Proposal writing and follow through with negotiated pricing structures;
- Delivering customer and partner facing presentations;
- Issuing forecast reports detailing your business pipeline and expected successes in any given period.
- Meeting KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and targets set by the SVP Alliances and Partnerships;
- Developing a business pipeline that ensure targets are met;
- Take personal responsibility for generating new business appointments each week with Partners;
- Manage and feed Eseye’s CRM database for opportunity generation, forecasting and reporting.
- 10+ years of related experience including 5 years working with GSI partners using a consultative sales process/selling solutions approach;
- Minimum 3+ experience building and managing teams;
- Previous experience in GSI identification, recruitment and onboarding;
- Experience in both large and start up environments preferred;
- Good knowledge and understanding of IOT / M2M Markets;
- Demonstrable results and a wide network of contacts within the GSI industry;
- Strong objection handling, negotiation and closing skills;
- Natural rapport and relationship builder, able to quickly engage with a wide variety of people;
- Commercially confident with the ability to speak with C-Suite contacts on complex topics including Networking/Cellular connectivity/ Cloud computing
- Strong organisational abilities including Channel and Direct Customer management;
- Ability to plan, prioritise and schedule with a strong customer service ethic;
- Focused with an attention to detail, whilst resilient, adaptable and flexible;
- Experience in tracking sales metrics to drive personal performance, taking responsibility and ownership for own results;
- Proactive and positive with an enthusiastic attitude and elevated level of emotional intelligence.