Inside Sales Lead
Guildford, United Kingdom
Eseye is looking to recruit an Inside Sales Lead to join our fast growing, industry leading sales team. This is an exceptional opportunity to become part of a fast paced and rapidly evolving, global IoT organisation with huge growth and many exciting projects and ventures in the pipeline. Our tight-knit community allows you to build new skills, strengthen your expertise and develop cross-industry skills as our growing business presents new opportunities for you to own and run with. Everyone at Eseye is encouraged to innovate, contribute ideas and discover solutions as an important part of our constantly expanding world-class team.
Working within the Eseye sales process, you will be the internal link between the Marketing and Sales elements of the process. Your role will be to seek and close new business opportunities through lead qualification (inbound) from the marketing team and by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers (outbound) via targeted account-based selling. Once qualified you will work to pass larger (Enterprise) leads to the external sales team and for the smaller (Mid-Market) leads take them through to close.
The role is full-time, based in our Guildford head office, reporting to the SVP EMEA Sales.
- Qualify leads from marketing to meet the definition of a sales qualified lead (opportunity identified)
- Following the Eseye sales process, close sales opportunities to achieve sales targets
- Target and contact potential clients through outbound cold calls, emails, digital (sales prospecting).
- Perform desk research to build target prospect lists based on target criteria provided working with External sales team
- Accurately present our company to potential clients; identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report results to the SVP EMEA Sales(weekly/monthly/quarterly)
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new sales offerings
- Manage incoming sales enquiries via our phone line/website and deal with existing account enquiries.
Skills / Experience Requirements:
- Degree Level education
- 3+ years’ experience as a Business Development Representative, Inside Sales Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analysing spreadsheets and charts)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Needs to be resilient, reliable and determined
- Hard-working and willing to roll their sleeves up
- Language skills (French/German) an advantage
- Competitive salary and career progression
- Perkbox Employee Benefits Scheme
- Company pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave, flexible hours, and regular social events
- Modern office environment in the Surrey Research Park, with free parking
- Unlimited free Costa Coffee and a new on-site cafe at the research park.