We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing lead with a proven track record of driving growth in an early stage or scale-up B2B SaaS environment. You will be responsible for developing and executing the Eseye product marketing strategy and will be a key member of the team supporting the development and growth of our portfolio of IoT hardware, IoT connectivity platform solutions (SaaS and PaaS) and associated value-added services.
This is a unique opportunity to significantly impact the growth trajectory of a technology exciting scale-up that is transforming how IoT devices are connected around the world to enable new business models, innovation and business disruption. This position is perfect for an experienced B2B technology product marketeer who is looking for an opportunity with a Series B funded, fast-growing technology company operating in super-hot space.
The mission of the Senior Product Marketing Manager is to create compelling product positioning concepts and associated narratives that succinctly explain the value of our solutions to a range of different audiences. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of business and technical skills, playing a crucial role in understanding customer and future market demands, translating technical features into business benefits and developing new SaaS and PaaS product value propositions and messaging. The role will play a big part in the delivery of new customer and market-aligned collateral including presentations, videos, solution papers and datasheets etc.
This position reports to the SVP Marketing based in Guildford, UK.
Product Positioning & Thought Leadership
• Oversee strategic product positioning and messaging; develop and package the product messaging, positioning architecture and branding which will be used to accelerate all our growth initiatives and demonstrate our distinct competitive advantage
• Research, track and report on competitive trends and including mapping out the current competitive landscape and Eseye’s relative position
• Be a focal point for the dissemination of knowledge on customer needs, use cases, buying behaviours, and purchase criteria; develop and maintain message framework aligned to key customer personas and target verticals
• Successfully capture and communicate key value propositions to customer-facing internal and partner teams
• Develop and maintain sales enablement tools such as sales Playbooks, partner and customer presentations materials
• Work closely with the Executive, Marketing and Product teams to create strategic and tactical product content for technical and business audiences
• Author thought-leadership content such as blog posts, whitepapers, articles, and presentations to build awareness of the company and our solutions; become an evangelist for Eseye’s solutions and present at industry events, analyst briefings and webinars
• Manage marketing launch plans for product releases in collaboration with the Marketing and Product teams
• Provide input into the strategic marketing plans for the product range; elicit customer behaviours and feedback on product usage and requirements to feed into the product roadmap
• Coordinate with technology and GTM partners and develop & execute joint campaigns (inc content) to target mutual prospects and customers
Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of product marketing experience in similar B2B SaaS or PaaS software technology businesses
• Excellent communication skills; must be able to write high-quality product materials, develop effective presentation content, and deliver engaging presentations to a range of audiences
• Ability to translate complex concepts into clearly articulated messages
• Experience leading product launches, from crafting messaging to managing the launch tactics
• Experience presenting to analysts and interacting directly with customers through various settings (e.g. events, webinars, customer user groups etc).
• A high EQ and ability to build rapport with different people quickly in a highly collaborative environment
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently, articulate a vision, and execute it
• Attention to detail and the ability to think outside the box
• A team player and have a growth mindset
• Experience working in successful fast-growing technology businesses preferred
• Degree Level (Masters or MBA preferred)