HERA800 4G/LTE platform
The HERA800 series of integrated business continuity services platforms is a range of high performance broadband routers for businesses requiring reliable M2M solutions. The range comprises fixed-configuration platforms that provide concurrent broadband connectivity over a choice of DSL technologies, 3G or Long Term Evolution (LTE/4G) mobile broadband, and Gigabit Ethernet coupled with Gigabit Ethernet LAN and 802.11n Wireless.
Dedicated acceleration processors ensure system performance is maintained while delivering a range of additional services including firewall, intrusion detection and encryption. Expansion interfaces are built into the design, allowing additional hardware modules to be added in order to rapidly enhance the product set while maintaining cost constraints.
The HERA800 platform considers each class of deployment and integrates management solutions to suit. Whether deploying to individual enterprises using the web-based configuration interface, or as part of a larger scale network, using TR.069 the simple management interfaces of the HERA800 ensure rapid solution deployment. While the previous generation of products provide many similar core features, an enterprise session border controller (e-SBC) provides complete SIP session management. It will terminate SIP sessions, parse, analyse and manipulate the SIP signalling and then regenerate the session, providing complete two-way session protection and isolation. Through session separation, controls over the associated real time media flows, firewall pin holes and network address translation, the HERA800 allows the enforcement and management of session security while enhancing the delivery and monitoring of quality of service.
The HERA800 offers:
- Service Assurance
- A managed service demarcation point for operators
- Accelerated service deployment (reduced cost of installation)
- Enhanced security of IT infrastructure and applications
- Protection against malicious attacks
- Improved network performance and quality of experience
- Enhanced interoperability
Features and services include:
- SIP message normalisation
- Session transport interworking (TCP, UDP, SCTP)
- Session encryption interworking (TLS, IPsec)
- Load balancing over multiple SIP Trunks
- Media flow monitoring and reporting (Jitter, Delay, Loss)
- Advanced session control and routing (site to site call routing)
- Active codec management and in call renegotiation (maximise bandwidth utilisation)
ROUTERS & GATEWAYS
SENSORS & BESPOKE INTEGRATIONS
Eseye holds ISO27001 Certification!
Eseye achieved ISO27001 certification in October 2014. The ISO27001:2013 certificate represents a global Information Security Management System standard that protects our customers by ensuring we have an effective security management system. The certification demonstrates a full assessment and validation of end-to-end security systems related to handling Eseye and customer data.