The HERA range offers secure, reliable connectivity to multiple devices – with full network redundancy. With advanced encryption options and dual SIM failover – including our clever embedded AnyNet SIM – the high speed HERA604 (4G) offers advanced M2M grade connectivity. With rapid uptake across the manufacturing, healthcare and retail sectors, the HERA range of integrated services routers gives you adaptable, rock-solid data connectivity to multiple devices, wherever you need it.
- Available on HaaS basis (MOQ applies)
- Small and compact for easy integration
- Access and management for all 2G/3G and 4G cellular networks globally
- Triple-SIM router including onboard embedded AnyNet SIM
- Wi-Fi and 3G/4G fallback for post installation management and reconfiguration
- 4 Fast Ethernet ports and optional 802.11abgn Wi-Fi
- Management Provisioning via TR.069, Telnet, SSH, CLI, HTTP, HTTPS or OTA USSD/SMS/IP
- Configurable Connectivity & Service Availability Health Monitoring Agent
- Tunnelling & VPNs using IPSEC / GRE
- VLAN support
- Configurable access controls including configurable Web GUI and CLI per user level Embedded security with IP filtering, stateful inspection firewall, NAT/NAPT, denial of service (DOS) protection GPS as additional feature (not included in standard models)
Integrate in your machine for reliable and secure connectivity?
The HERA600 Series is very versatile and can be adapted to most industry applications. It is perfect for integration to permanently connect larger machines or processes to the Internet or to provide DSL or Wi-Fi back up. We have helped a number of customers integrate this product, speeding up time to market and ensuring they get their solution right from the start using our Design & Integration Consultancy Services.