Why IoT Needs To Be Connected-by-Design
Optimising Device-to-Cloud Connectivity
During this webinar, you’ll hear from Matt Hatton and Eseye’s Larry Socher as they discuss the concept of ‘Connected-by-Design’, its necessity, and how enterprises can leverage and benefit from this approach.
Key questions that will be answered in this webinar include:
- What is ‘Connected-by-Design’ and why is it critical for IoT solution development?
- Why is connectivity the most crucial element of the IoT stack?
- What are the key considerations for optimizing connectivity across diverse IoT use cases, such as cost, power, speed, latency, and more?
- Why is it increasingly important to cross-optimize the various elements of the stack, including device, connectivity, and compute?
- What are the key considerations for implementing a Connected-by-Design approach?