IoT Device Design
It’s all in the design… Are you planning an IoT project, envisioning how your device will look and behave or deciding whether you should buy or build your IoT device?
Getting your IoT device design right is crucial. Cisco estimates that nearly 75% of IoT projects fail, often at the proof-of-concept stage.
At Eseye, we offer both device design and connectivity expertise – accelerating project progress across its entire trajectory, from conception to deployment – a combination rarely available from niche IoT solutions providers.
Learn about our different solution offerings in this paper, including:
- Hera 300 Rapid IoT Edge architecture development process: build a field-deployable prototype in less than 3 months from today’s 12-month average
- Intelligent Cloud Connect: a plug and play IoT module by Eseye and Thales to streamline deployment
- AnyNet+ eSIM: multi-IMSI, eUICC-compliant SIMs providing near 100% global connectivity, and available in all standard form factors
- Connectivity Management Platform (CMP): automated connectivity monitoring and management
- Hera 604 router: an embedded application edge gateway device offering out-of-the-box resilient worldwide cellular connectivity