How can IoT help combat COVID-19?
Explore innovations that are helping in the global fight
IoT technology has become a necessity in healthcare for its ability to predict, prevent and control emerging infectious diseases.
By harnessing its power, we can – and we will – intelligently combat COVID-19.
Want more trends?
IoT predictions from 6 tech leaders
Gain insights from six industry leaders at Microsoft Azure, EY, Thales, Relayr, Chasm Group and Eseye in this exclusive report. Thank you to the following contributors:
- Tony Shakib, IoT Business Acceleration Leader, Microsoft Azure
- Dr. Miroslaw Ryba, Global IoT Leader, EY
- Andreas Haegele, VP of IoT, Thales
- Josef Brunner, CEO, Relayr
- Peter van der Fluit, Principal, Chasm Group
- Nick Earle, Chairman & CEO, Eseye